WordPress is software for blogging or CMS (content management system) that is really popular at the present time. A data showed that WordPress gets 40% market share from the whole CMS users in the world. This is a fantastic result because its closest competitor, Drupal, is only getting not more than 2% from the total of market share in popularity aspect. In the other words we can say that WordPress has great and powerful power for many bloggers, e-commerce and many more. Many interesting and easy features that are offered by WordPress attract a lot of companies for using WordPress and this thing triggers many WordPress Web Hosting Company appears. This is one of the reasons why most people prefer to choose WordPress than the other CMS.
With much WordPress Web Hosting Companies that we can find nowadays, choosing the best one is maybe a really difficult thing to do. Especially for a newbie or a beginner that is new on this world. However, you may not be worried because we ill share some of the easy teps in how to get ony the best WordPress Web Hosting Company that will mean a lot for your websites. Below are some quick tips that you can do in order to choose only the best WordPress Web Hosting Company.
- WordPress works really well with Linux Hosting and Windows Hosting. That is why; you have to make sure that you choose the web hosting company that provides these kinds of web hosting type. Choosing the best web hosting company will protect you from some problems such as the incompatibilities that maybe related with the WordPress and Plug In usage.
- WordPress Web Hosting Company has to support the newest PHP and at least it supports PHP 4.3 Web Hosting. This is something that you have to consider. There is also a support of MySQL 4.1.2 or maybe more.
- The best WordPress Web Hosting Company needs to have mod_rewrite to be activated on a server.
- Makes sure that a WordPress Web Hosting Company doesn’t make any rules or boundaries about file accessing rights such as you have to avoid a wordpress web hosting company that states “all the scripts have to use 755 file permissions to execute”. It can give you some frustrations and problems along the installation probes and Upgrade Process of WordPress.
- WordPress will work really well on a paid hosting company. Why? It is because all the PHP Functions that are essentials to use are activated. If you used a free web hosting company, there will be a bigger possibility where you may not get a maximum result because there are some certain functions that are limited. That is why; it is better for you to try to make a website with CMS Wordress base in a web hosting company that is provided premium for the owners of a website.